Is it better to care for your elderly or disabled loved ones on your own or do you perfer professional assistance from outside resources such as a home healthcare provider coming to your home , Senior community a group home or nursing home?
This is my caregiver story, back in 2006 My mother became terminally ill.
These were tough times and very stressful for Mom and Me ,so I sought help and there were so many options ;I didn’t know what to do or how to go about making such serious Choices.
So from 2006-2016 I was my mom’s primary care giver. During that time I had to make some serious decisions Life’s Moments
There were time that I needed a break! And
I didn’t want my Mom to feel abandoned.
My mom was a natural born caregiver a nurses aid by trade.
I watched her as she provided personal care to the elderly and those who could no longer take care of themselves.
- Plus $12.50 Cash BackCare.com® Caregivers – Find In-Home Caregivers – care.comwww.care.com/Home_Carecare.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past monthFind a caregiver to look out for your parents and loved ones at home. Join today!Background check options · Free job listings · In-depth profilesis it better to care for your love one at home or senior living communitiesis it better to care for your love one at home or senior living facilitiesis it better to care for your love one at home or senior living centeris it better to care for your love one at home or senior living independent livingis it better to care for your love one at home or senior living benefitsis it better to care for your love one at home or senior living basedis it better to care for your love one at home or senior living assisted livingis it better to care for your love one at home or senior living housing
- Pros and Cons of Keeping Your Aging Loved One at Homehttp://www.presbyterianseniorliving.org/blog/pros-cons…Taking care of your loved one as they grow older is a noble task, and there are plenty of reasons to do it. If you feel like you won’t be able to provide the care your loved one needs, a senior living community is an excellent option. You don’t need to feel guilty about the decision to move your loved one to a new home!
- Assisted Living vs Home Care | What’s the Difference and …www.seniorliving.org/compare/assisted-living-vs…Jun 24, 2020 · If you or your loved one can do a lot on their own, but need a little extra help, in-home care and assisted living are two of your options. Home Care – Helping Seniors Age in Place You create a life for yourself in your home, so you probably want to stay there. Most seniors do and so do their loved ones.
- Choosing Between Assisted Living and In-Home Care – Laureate …http://www.laureategroup.com/blog/choosing-between…It can work well when a loved one has a care need that follows a consistent schedule, such as a bath several times a week. An aide can come and provide that service on a scheduled basis. In-home care can also be helpful when family members are providing most of the support to an older adult and need a break.
- Assisted Living Homes vs. Home Care: How to Decide? – Aging.com
At the time I was a child and didn’t understand anything My mother endured to care of me and keep me safe !
She was amazing and also was the caregiver of Caregivers of many people throughout her life .
We have to remember Caregivers need care too.
So I just wanted to remember we have to take care of ourselves.
Take time everyday for yourself and do something for you.
- Best Things To Do In Alexandria – Explore What to Do Nearbywww.visitalexandriava.com/things-to–doExplore All There Is To Do Around Alexandria As Businesses Begin to Safely Re-Open. Or. Experience Alexandria’s Attractions & Businesses From Your Own Home.Pet Friendly Destination · Named a Top 3 Small City · Minutes From DCAmenities: Walkable Old Town, Top Ranked Small City
- 2020 Cheap Things To Do Deals – Get 2020 Deals & Couponswww.dinebranson.com/Cheap/Things To DoGet Your Free Branson Coupon Book. Packed with Thousands in Savings on Events & Shows!
- north carolina places to visit – America’s Hometownwww.visitfayettevillenc.com/LearnMoreWhen travel opens back up, we will be here for you. Fayetteville NC has a lot more to do then you might expect.
- Outer Banks Attractions – Visit The Currituck OBXwww.visitcurrituck.com/guidesThere is Plenty To Do For The Whole Family! Use Our Guides To Start Planning Your Vacation. Wild Horses, Beaches, Lighthouse and More In the Northern Outer Banks.
- Plus Up to 4% Cash Back4% cash backTHE 15 BEST Things to Do in Palm Springs – 2020 (with Photos …http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g32847…Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Palm Springs, California on Tripadvisor: See 169,359 traveler reviews and photos of Palm Springs tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in December. We have reviews of the best places to see in Palm Springs. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
- Plus Up to 4% Cash Back4% cash backTHE 15 BEST Things to Do in United States – 2020 (with Photos …http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g191-Activities…Book your tickets online for the top things to do in United States on Tripadvisor: See 3,958,066 traveler reviews and photos of United States tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in December. We have reviews of the best places to see in United States. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Romantic Weekend Getaways – Visit Myrtle Beach, SCwww.visitmyrtlebeach.com/weekend/getawaysMyrtle Beach, SC Romantic Getaways. Plan Your Beach Vacation Online Today! Great locations, first class accommodations, outstanding amenities and friendly service!
- What’s Actually Safe To Do For The Holidays During COVID-19 …http://www.huffpost.com/entry/safe–holiday-activities…1 day ago · No one is saying the holidays are canceled, but we need to find different ways to celebrate them this year. Here are some approaches to the festive season that carry a lower risk, according to experts. (Of course, risk-reduction strategies still apply, like keeping a distance of 6 feet and wearing masks.)
- 5 things to do for a safe holiday seasonhttp://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/home-and-garden/5…5 things to do for a safe holiday season. The holidays are a time to celebrate but with traditions falling by the wayside, the change in routine can rustle up trouble. …
- COVID-19: Holiday Celebrations | CDChttp://www.cdc.gov/…/daily-life-coping/holidays.htmlThe safest thing to do is to stay home, but if you do decide to travel, testing can help you do so more safely. Testing does not eliminate all risk, but it can help make travel safer. It’s important to talk with the people you live with and your family and friends about the risks of traveling.
- 5 things to do for a safe holiday season | 12news.comhttp://www.12news.com/article/life/holidays/5-things-to…2 days ago · 5 things to do for a safe holiday season. … Plus, with many people getting in the holiday spirit and decking the halls, he said, it is great just don’t do the outdoor decorations alone.
- What can I do to celebrate the holidays safelyhttp://www.ajc.com/life/what-can-i-do-to-celebrate-the…6 hours ago · Here are some things you can do this holiday season to ensure you and your loved ones stay safe while celebrating.
- COVID-19 safe holiday events around Kentucky and Indiana …http://www.whas11.com/article/life/holidays/holiday…Nov 27, 2020 · Coronavirus dampening your plans? Here are a few socially-distant events you and your family can take part in this holiday season.
Stay strong and keep caring we need you now more than ever may God bless you and protect you and the ones you care for. Happy Holiday’s .