Culture is the patterns of learned and shared behavior and beliefs of a particular social, ethnic, or age group.
It can also be described as the complex whole of collective human beliefs with a structured stage of civilization that can be specific to a nation or time period.
What is freedom?
free·dom/ˈfrēdəm/Learn to pronouncenoun
- the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.”we do have some freedom of choice”Similar: right to entitlement to ,privilege prerogative ,due
- absence of subjection to foreign domination or despotic government.”he was a champion of Irish freedom”
- Similar: independence self-government self- -legislation self rule, home rule, sovereignty,autonomy,salutary, democracy ,self-sufficiency individualism, separation, nonalignment emancipation,enfranchisement,manumission
- Opposite: dependence
- the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved.””Similar: liberty ,liberation, release ,emancipation ,deliverance, delivery
In the human race we divide ourselves by what we believe, where we live, the work we do, in the culture we live in everyone wants the freedom to be different and live the way that is right for them but not many people get the opportunity and equal right to be culturally free to live on our own terms.
We must remember what we truly stand for and the way to honor our individual heritage and express ourselves without fear of what other people who have different belief and customs may say about us or think of us .
We are a part of something bigger something that gives us a place to fit in and live among like minded people who share in our cultural belief system look at the word Culture what does it mean?
cul·ture/ˈkəlCHər/Learn to pronounce See definitions in: All Biology Horticulture noun
- 1.the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.”20th century popular culture”Similar: the arts the humanities intellectual achievement(s)intellectual activity literature music painting philosophy
- 2.the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group.”Caribbean culture”Similar: civilization society way of life lifestyle customs traditions
So let’s dig a little deeper and find a simpler way of what culture means so we can truly under cultural freedom is all about.
What is culture in simple words?
Culture is a word for the ‘way of life’ of groups of people, meaning the way they do things. …
Excellence of taste in the fine arts and humanities, also known as high culture. An integrated pattern of human knowledge, belief, and behavior.
What is need to be considered a culturally free person or group of people?
Culture has five basic characteristics: It is learned, shared, based on symbols, integrated, and dynamic.
All cultures share these basic features.
- Culture is learned. It is not biological; we do not inherit it. …
- Culture is shared. …
- Culture is based on symbols. …
- Culture is integrated. …
- Culture is dynamic.
How to express our cultural freedom while rebuilding our civilization and adapt to the new ways of the world we are living in , we know we are not of the world but in the world and things have changed !
Culture is the beliefs, behaviors, objects, and other characteristics shared by groups of people.
Given this, someone could very well say that they are influenced by internet culture, rather than an ethnicity or a society!
Why is culture so important to our lives and future?
360degreez.life is a culture along with WordPress and your website also is a part of today’s culture and serves a higher purpose and give us a unified voice to speak to the world around us.
What is importance of culture?
In addition to its intrinsic value, culture provides important social and economic benefits.
With improved learning and health, increased tolerance, and opportunities to come together with others, culture enhances our quality of life and increases overall well-being for both individuals and communities.
We must express ourselves in a healthy creative lifestyle and use our gift of freedom along with our every emerging new cultures.
Culture is the characteristics and knowledge of a particular group of people, encompassing language, religion, cuisine, social habits, music and arts. … Thus, it can be seen as the growth of a group identity fostered by social patterns unique to the group.
There are many different cultures in the human race!
What are the 4 types of culture?
4 Types of Organizational Culture
- Type 1 – Clan Culture.
- Type 2 – Adhocracy Culture.
- Type 3 – Market Culture.
- Type 4 – Hierarchy Culture.
How do we know what culture we belong to?
What are 5 examples of culture?
The following are illustrative examples of traditional culture.
- Norms. Norms are informal, unwritten rules that govern social behaviors. …
- Languages. …
- Festivals. …
- Rituals & Ceremony. …
- Holidays. …
- Pastimes. …
- Food. …
What is the most important part of culture?
Language is one of the most important parts of any culture. It is the way by which people communicate with one another, build relationships, and create a sense of community.
There are roughly 6,500 spoken languages in the world today, and each is unique in a number of ways.
What are the 12 elements of culture?
Elements of culture: Language, shelter, clothing, economy, religion, education, values, climate, government / laws.
What are some examples of popular culture?The most common pop-culture categories are: entertainment (such as film, music, television and video games), sports, news (as in people/places in the news), politics, fashion, technology, and slang.
What is personal culture?
Personal culture is the collection of cultures that you belong to at a point in time.
Culture is shared understanding that emerges from shared experience.
As such, it isn’t a personal thing that you define in isolation.
… The following are common types of culture that can be included in personal culture.
How do we maintain culture?
Do we make culture?
What are the 6 aspects of culture?
The questions above are just food for thought maybe you can tell us about your own personal culture and how you stay free.
Thank You for being a very special part of my personal culture and also our WordPress culture.